Our D-history:

My daughter, *Rosie, was five years old when she was diagnosed on September 19, 2008, with Type I Diabetes. We started out on MDI, but in October 2010 we switched to a pump. We also added a Dexcom CGM in May of 2011. In February 2014 we changed to the Medtronic Enlite system- a pump and CGM all in one.

*Rosie is not her real name... I let her pick her own pseudonym for the blog!

Sunday, October 28, 2012

WDD Postcard Exchange: Sign up now!

Have you heard about the World Diabetes Day Postcard Exchange?

Last year, I heard about it, but we were too late to sign up.  This year, I signed up Rosie and I to exchange a few cards.   They will match you up with the number of people/ postcards you agree to make and send, and in return, those folks will send you a homemade World Diabetes Day postcard back.   It's a fun way to connect with other diabetics!

If you want to sign up, hurry over to the World Diabetes Day Postcard Exchange site... registration ends on November 1st!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next to the doctor's office, I think some of the best diabetes tips I've ever gotten have come from discussions in the comment sections of diabetes blogs. :)