Our D-history:

My daughter, *Rosie, was five years old when she was diagnosed on September 19, 2008, with Type I Diabetes. We started out on MDI, but in October 2010 we switched to a pump. We also added a Dexcom CGM in May of 2011. In February 2014 we changed to the Medtronic Enlite system- a pump and CGM all in one.

*Rosie is not her real name... I let her pick her own pseudonym for the blog!

Friday, November 30, 2012

End of NHBPM

Whew!  It's over.  I set a goal at the beginning of November to try and blog daily in honor of Diabetes Awareness Month and WEGO Health's National Blog Post Month.  

I tried, really, but I still missed several days, because, well.... life happens.  Family and work and holiday stuff and school activities- you know how it is!   A few nights I'd be just drifting off to sleep when it would hit me that I hadn't posted that day, but I went ahead and chose sleep over getting back up and blogging.  You fellow d-parents will understand-- sleep is more important!

So I missed a few days, but I'm OK with that... after all, I blogged more this month than I have any other time since starting The Sugar Sharks.   I learn so much from other d-blogs and I appreciate this sense of community.   I'm proud to be a member of the DOC!
  I'm posting daily in November in honor of Diabetes Awareness Month and the WEGO Health's National Health Blog Post Month. #NHBPM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next to the doctor's office, I think some of the best diabetes tips I've ever gotten have come from discussions in the comment sections of diabetes blogs. :)