Our D-history:

My daughter, *Rosie, was five years old when she was diagnosed on September 19, 2008, with Type I Diabetes. We started out on MDI, but in October 2010 we switched to a pump. We also added a Dexcom CGM in May of 2011. In February 2014 we changed to the Medtronic Enlite system- a pump and CGM all in one.

*Rosie is not her real name... I let her pick her own pseudonym for the blog!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tuesday. That's all I've got, title-wise. :)

Nothing diabetes-related, but it has been one crazy busy day in my world, starting at 5am.  I'm normally excited to watch election results, but tonight I'm barely keeping my eyes open.   This is going to have to count as my daily post... meanwhile I'll be praying for good election results and an uneventful night d-wise!

  I'm posting daily in November in honor of Diabetes Awareness Month and the WEGO Health's National Health Blog Post Month. #NHBPM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next to the doctor's office, I think some of the best diabetes tips I've ever gotten have come from discussions in the comment sections of diabetes blogs. :)