Our D-history:

My daughter, *Rosie, was five years old when she was diagnosed on September 19, 2008, with Type I Diabetes. We started out on MDI, but in October 2010 we switched to a pump. We also added a Dexcom CGM in May of 2011. In February 2014 we changed to the Medtronic Enlite system- a pump and CGM all in one.

*Rosie is not her real name... I let her pick her own pseudonym for the blog!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Diabetes Around the World

I kind of fell off the wagon with the NHBMP "30 Posts in 30 Days' thing... life happened, and I didn't have time to blog several days this past week.  That's OK.  I'll still hit some of the prompted posts and some other things during Diabetes Awareness Month!

I found this while working on a presentation for World Diabetes Day and thought it was very interesting: 


++ Click to Enlarge Image ++
Diabetes Around the World | Infographic |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next to the doctor's office, I think some of the best diabetes tips I've ever gotten have come from discussions in the comment sections of diabetes blogs. :)